top of page


Individual Taxpayer

Identification Number

Why do you need an ITIN?

If you are working in the United States and you do not qualify for SSN you should apply for ITIN (IRS number)

How to apply for ITIN?

To get ITIN you have to submit application W7 with your individual income tax.

You have to bring:

- Your Passport or two of the following documents


  • National Identification Document (this must be current, and include your name, photo, address, date of birth, and expiration date)

  • U.S Driver's license

  • Foreign driver's license

  • Birth certificate(required for a dependent unless a passport is begin submitted and the passport has a date of entry into the U.S)

  • State ID

  • Foreign Voter's Registration Card 

  • Visa issued by the Department of State

  • U.S Military ID card

  • U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services photo ID

  • Medical (for dependents under age 6 only)

  • School records(for dependents under 18 only)

bottom of page