Last year's taxes, both federal and - if applicable - state return.
Social Security numbers or ITIN for yourself, your spouse and all dependents.
- W-2 forms
- 1099 forms
- Rental income and related expenses
- Summary of income if self-employed
- Retirement income
- Interest and dividends
- Net income from corporation or partnership, form K-1
- Retirement account contributions
- Educational expenses
- Medical bills
- Property taxes and mortgage interest
- Charitable donations
- Classroom expenses
- State and local taxes
- Child care expenses (daycare, nanny, summer camp)
- If you were covered by Marketplace aka Obama Care bring form 1095-A
- Business expenses if self-employed
- Unreimbursed employee expenses
Proof of estimated payments made during the 2017 if any.