top of page

  • Last year's taxes, both federal and - if applicable - state return.

  • Social Security numbers or ITIN for yourself, your spouse and all dependents.


  • W-2 forms

  • 1099 forms

  • Rental income and related expenses  

  • Unemployment 

  • Summary of income if self-employed

  • Retirement income

  • Interest and dividends

  • Net income from corporation or partnership, form K-1


  • Retirement account contributions

  • Educational expenses

  • Medical bills

  • Property taxes and mortgage interest

  • Charitable donations

  • Classroom expenses

  • State and local taxes

  • Child care expenses (daycare, nanny, summer camp)

  • If you were covered by Marketplace aka Obama Care bring form 1095-A

  • Business expenses if self-employed


Proof of estimated payments made during 2019, if any.


bottom of page